As a frontend developer you will be responsible for implementing the software architecture of the entire frontend components. This will include selecting the technological stack, open-source libraries etc .. and connecting them together to create a superb user experience based on sophisticated graphical design. The role will include all aspects of software development from architecture to implementation test writing and debugging.
This is an opportunity to join in the most exciting stage, to lead and leave your mark in shaping one of the hottest new startups in the dev tools space.
Sprkl is a stealth mode startup in the dev tools space aiming at fundamentally changing how developers create, ship and track their code.
Backed by industry leaders, Sprkl is the third venture of the founding team; both previous startups were acquired.
We believe in recruiting the best people and give them the freedom to do their job. We offer a unique environment that encourages a healthy work-life balance, open communication and trust. We provide each person with the space and tools they need to grow their skills and feel that they are being heard and appreciated, and most importantly – happy:)
- 2+ years experience building fronted in any framework (Angular, React, Vue, etc.).
- Ability to architect and implement a complete frontend from scratch based on visual design from a UI designer.
- A can-do attitude and ability to see the bigger picture involving business aspects as well as operational excellence.
Your Day-to-Day Role:
You will be part of a team developing an entirely new dev platform. You will be responsible for developing its frontend.
- Write your code with the highest coding standards
- Participate in design reviews
- Learn new technologies
- Interact with users, the product team and R&D peers
You’ll fit right in if:
- You have strong technical skills and a passion to learn and evolve as a software professional.
- You have the desire and ability to take full responsibility for your work
- You honor full disclosure, integrity, and commitment – trust is key.
- You really care, you are down-to-earth, friendly and curious.