As a junior full stack developer you will be part of a team developing our product from scratch. You will have an amazing opportunity to grow with us, while learning cutting edge technologies and getting experience in the dev tools market. So if you are striving to make an impact and to leave your mark in shaping the future of coding, look no further.
Sprkl is a stealth mode startup in the dev tools space aiming at fundamentally changing how developers create, ship and track their code.
Backed by industry leaders, Sprkl is the third venture of the founding team; both previous startups were acquired.
We believe in recruiting the best people and give them the freedom to do their job. We offer a unique environment that encourages a healthy work-life balance, open communication and trust. We provide each person with the space and tools they need to grow their skills and feel that they are being heard and appreciated, and most importantly – happy:)
This is an opportunity to join in the most exciting stage, to lead and leave your mark in shaping one of the hottest new startups in the dev tools space.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience (including IDF).
- Knowledge in Kubernetes native Microservices architecture – advantage.
- Experience with TypeScript and Go – advantage.
- Preferably knowledge in handling massive amounts of data.
Your Day-to-Day Role:
You will be part of a team developing an entirely new dev platform. Your responsibilities will include
designing and developing the product and conducting constant research to solve challenging tasks.
- Write your code with the highest coding standards
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Learn new technologies
- Interact with users
- Lead epics end to end – working with product management and R&D peers
- Solve production issues
- Design and implement with modern tools (NestJS, Redis, Mongo, Kafka, etc ..) and deliver a scalable, reliable, clean and simple solution for complex projects.
You’ll fit right in if:
- You have strong technical skills and a passion to learn and evolve as a software professional.
- You have the desire and ability to take full responsibility for all coding aspects – from design to implementation and debugging.
- You honor full disclosure, integrity, and commitment – trust is key.
- You really care, you are down-to-earth, friendly and curious.
- You boldly drive change