As a senior full stack developer you will be part of a team developing our product from scratch. Your responsibilities will include designing and developing the product and conducting constant research to solve challenging tasks.
Sprkl is a stealth mode startup in the dev tools space aiming at fundamentally changing how developers create, ship and track their code.
Backed by industry leaders, Sprkl is the third venture of the founding team; both previous startups were acquired.
We believe in recruiting the best people and give them the freedom to do their job. We offer a unique environment that encourages a healthy work-life balance, open communication and trust. We provide each person with the space and tools they need to grow their skills and feel that they are being heard and appreciated, and most importantly – happy:)
This is an opportunity to join in the most exciting stage, to lead and leave your mark in shaping one of the hottest new startups in the dev tools space.
- 4+ years of proven hands-on Software Development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience (including IDF).
- Knowledge in a Kubernetes native Microservice architecture.
- Experience with TypeScript and Go.
- Preferably knowledge in handling massive amounts of data.
Your Day-to-Day Role:
You will be part of a team developing our product from scratch. Your responsibilities will include designing and developing the product and conducting research to solve challenging tasks.
- Take full responsibility of all coding aspects – architecture, design, implementation, testing, monitoring and debugging
- Learn and embed new technologies
- Write your code with the highest coding standards
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Lead epics end to end as a tech lead, working with product management and R&D peers
- Coach junior developers
You’ll fit right in if:
- You have strong technical skills and a passion to learn and evolve as a software professional.
- You really care, you are down-to-earth, friendly and curious.
- You boldly drive change: you foster agility and personal growth.